Our team has always used the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness, strictly following CDC & CDPHE recommendations. We would also like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep guests and employees safe at REV Kitchen & Bar:
GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS
- We are operating at limited capacity to meet state guidelines.
- DO NOT ENTER the premises if you are feeling sick, experiencing flu like symptoms or if you have been around others that are ill.
- Keep a 6’ distance between yourself and other diners that are not in your party at all times.
- Please bring and wear a MASK while using restrooms and walking through common areas.
- Do not congregate in areas other than your assigned table, including the parking lot.
- Reservations are HIGHLY encouraged for dinner service. To make a reservation call (978) 998-4950
- Dinner reservations are available for a maximum of 6 people.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Indoor tables are adequately spaced to leave a minimum of 6’ between you and other diners or separated by plexiglass barriers. The number of available tables has been heavily reduced.
- ALL employees are required to wear masks while in the building. Staff will sanitize or wash hands after each task.
- Menus are single use.
- Chairs and tables are sanitized and completely refreshed prior to your reservation. Linens are always replaced after each use.
- Restrooms are sanitized regularly. Public and staff restrooms are separate.
- Hand sanitizer is conveniently placed throughout the restaurant.
- We are operating within current local and state occupancy maximums
- The number of onsite staff during a shift is limited to essential requirements.
- ALL working staff has participated in team meetings and educational sessions to be compliant with current regulations.
- To-go orders are available over the phone for pickup at our pickup table or curbside pickup if you call when you arrive in the parking lot.